Monday, November 27, 2017

Stormy Shores of New England [Through My Lens Nr. 122]

New England’s most reliable snowplow clears beaches day and night, keeping the band of land at water’s edge walkable, and enjoyable if you’re dressed right. Wintertime waves are mesmerizing; the ocean’s restorative energy a constant. So why not heed salt water’s call when lodging rates, and seashells, are the best you’ll find all year? These beloved coastal communities have quieter alter egos worth getting to know. These images were taken in Rhode Island, in the towns of Newport and Narragansett, when the summer crowds are long gone and moody days offer up new sights to explore.

Thank you all for joining me in another week of "Through My Lens". I am looking forward to your submissions this week!


Now I want to see what you have been up to. Link down below and share with the rest of us!


What "Through my lens" is about

This meme is about sharing your favorite blog post with the rest of us. The themes are open, there is only one rule: the images have to be taken by you. I want to see your photography!

How this Photo meme Works

1. Share your favorite post under the linkup button below and follow the instructions there
2. Only share the url of your post, not the url of your main page
3. In your post link back to this post of "Through my lens" and visit others!



Please spread the word and help me grow the link-up.
Use the image below for sharing

Or simply copy/paste this code in the HTML of your post

 

20 comments:

  1. Amazing views. Loved all clicks.
    Have a nice week ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  2. New England has beautiful shoreline! I miss the ocean at times. Thanks for hosting, Mersad

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I miss it too actually. You can feel such freedom while walking along it.

      Delete
  3. My favourite image is the second one Mersad. Brilliant. Thanks for hosting and have a wonderful week ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love to see people surfing. Wish I could do it myself. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. ...looks like they surf wherever there are waves!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful captures. Views are do beautiful!
    Thank you for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely - but it made me smile because New England here is inland! No surfing there! Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice photos of the wave action!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love walking along beaches in wild weather - the wind whips away your worries. Have a fabulous week and thank you again for the link up.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great wave photos. I love the shot of the waves hitting the rocky shore.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those are some beautiful photos. I love walking beaches. Thanks for sharing and have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful photos from the beach!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great, that place is looking so beautiful and england is one of the best desatination of europe. its really amazing place and you shared stunning photos of that beautiful places.
    Golden triangle tour with amritsar

    ReplyDelete
  14. We love Newport! Haven't been in the winter, but the pictures look great!

    ReplyDelete
  15. beautiful - Ive always loved water in winter and you captured it beautifully!

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe

Image Credits

All Rights are Reserved. The images may not be reproduced, copied, transmitted or manipulated without the written permission of the author.